(meteorobs) Correction to previous Trig.calculation.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 16:26:53 EDT 2007

Your demonstrations are acknowledged here Chris. Thankyou for your effort. I
examined each of them twice with what tools I have on my computer.

Then I applied a little known sophisticated technological trick to them.

As the movies ended and the composite appeared before replaying, I placed an
accurate mouse pointer at the point of diminishing ablation or minimal
light. I saw no evidence on any of the movies that there was significant
travel(if any at all) beyond this pointer of the meteor.

Doing the same thing with the Goliath movie and confirming with the
composite of Goliath, there is clear and present evidence of travel or
movement beyond the pointer and continuing well past the last movie frame.

Please excuse the levity, I am in good spirit today. :-)

Larry
YCSentinel