(meteorobs) General call -Damaged 18 inch Hemispherical Mirror.

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 12:15:49 EDT 2007

A solution to creating (much more accurate) meteor altitude scaling for both non-linear mirror vision camera systems & for systems using near-linear fisheye camera lenses has been arrived at.

A damaged 18" mirror that still has some reflective material in one quadrant is needed to develop & test the complex graphing proceedure before graphs can be freely  distributed among any interested.

Will pay shipping from any North American station to my location in Yuba City, CA 95993.

I do not believe my recently acquired 8" hubcap surfaces will suffice as a general reflective graphing media because of automotive production variances in curvature.

Thankyou for assistance in this matter.

Larry
YCSentinel