(meteorobs) Previous predictions for Cassiopeia on 9/21 ??

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 15:59:39 EDT 2007

Thank you Chris.

Your more precise methods(shown by the URL) cleary show my amateur level. I
have few skills in meteor observation and even less in reporting.protocol.

Perhaps when I am not so overly taxed on present on-going commitments, I
will be able to develop those skills in a more structured & comprehensiable
manner for others. I see so few weak meteors it stood out....

BTW - Is there a chance "Goliath" may have bounced into your back yard ?
:-)

Larry
YCSentinel