(meteorobs) Video Observation Results - August 2007

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Sun Sep 23 05:45:02 EDT 2007

I must control well with UfoAnalizer but it seems that the activity video of
the KCG is equal, in some days, to the sporadics. During the maximum of the
Perseids I have a good activity confronted with the sporadics but I do not
have fireballs ( but you must consider that the field has one diagonal of
single 55 degrees ).
However also other Italian observatories Video (equip to you also of Lens to
you to great field) have not observed firaball of the KCG but only luminous
meteors.
Roberto Haver
157 Frasso Sabino