(meteorobs) Meteor test movies in .mp4 format

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Mon Sep 24 12:41:21 EDT 2007

I am planning to make an extensive archive of fireball movies with the
forward scatter sound the meteor reflects into my system.  Right now I
am just testing web movie formats. It seems like no specific format is
perfect so that everyone can play the movies on the internet and I am
finding I have to make some decisions.
.
I am wondering if most people can play Quicktime .mp4 format?  I think
an up to date free Quicktime player can play the movies.

If you cannot play the movies or have suggestions could you drop me an
email at the address on the below webpage.

http://www.heliotown.com/Specimen_Fireball_Movies_Ashcraft.html
.
Many thanks.

Clear skies,