(meteorobs) Morse Code or Dash-DOT!!-Dash Meteor (N. Calif.)

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 24 23:15:43 EDT 2007

I have a short video of a dot-dasher in that area on 9/23 but my computer
said 2154 PDT.

My site has VASTLY reduced trigger sensitivity with city lights & moon at
the same time. So I do not capture explosions if Python turns off.

Composite:
http://geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/0923_215448.46

The time is odd. My computer is only -13 seconds off from last night.
Boulder Colorado UT time is 13 seconds ahead of computer right now. Computer
is set for PDT which my second Boulder Colorado receiving clock in PDT
matches -13 seconds.

Larry
YCSentinel