(meteorobs) OT Meteorobs email about membership notice

drobnock drobnock at penn.com
Thu Sep 27 07:36:53 EDT 2007

Hi
I apologize for this inquiry.
I received an email welcoming me to the meteorobs list.
I have been a member for a few years. But now I am puzzled about the
welcome. I am a bit dubious about following instructions to see my
account.

The last action I took, that may account for the email notice was to
make an inquiry to fireball/mta/ca about an event in the northeast mid
Atlantic states and south east Canada. Are the inquires to
fireball/mta/ca interconnected with meteorbs?

Again sorry for the OT subject.

George John Drobnock