(meteorobs) Meteor Observations from Northern Nevada on April 3, 2008

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 13:03:15 EDT 2008

We have had almost no clear skies here in Northern
Nevada during the last three months. The night of
April 2/3 was beautiful, clear and dark, so I went out
to observe meteors. It was more for the experience,
since nothing major is going on. This can be seen in
the results, shown below.

April 3, 2008 8:35-9:37 UT Paradise Hill, Nevada, 20
miles north of Winnemucca, Nevada. Longitude 117
degrees, 37' 30" West; Latitude 41 degrees 15' 0"
North.

UT Period   Field   Teff   F   LM     ANT   SPO

8:35-9:37    60S    1.02  1.0  6.69    1     3

Total Meteors: 4

Magnitude Distribution

Shower  4  5

ANT        1