(meteorobs) Grating correction.

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 22 16:18:11 EDT 2008

Peter:
	Thanks for the spec sheet.  I posted your item to the meteorobs
newsgroup.  Hopefully you will get a response.  I would  correct your
ad on astromart.  By the way, is this a reflection grating or a
transmission grating?  I suspect it is the former as a 1200 g/mm
transmission grating is not very efficient.  I have been looking for
a large transmission grating for years.  You never seem to see these
for sale.
Cheers:
Ed