(meteorobs) Lyrids update

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Tue Apr 22 16:45:30 EDT 2008

STILL snowing in Alberta. I did, however, dream of a meteor last night. Really. I'm pretty sure that was a first for me. Not a fireball, just a nice zeroeth magnitude streaker right through the zenith of my dreamsphere, with a nice train that persists to this moment. :~) I reacted in my dream with the same sort of delighted exclamation that greets all pretty meteors, so I have no doubts as to what I "observed". Maybe this is the first recorded case of an Alpha Stateid ...

Did anybody anywhere see any real ones?

Bruce
*****