(meteorobs) Meteor Obs. 8/03/08 - Mathias, WVa

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Mon Aug 4 12:54:11 EDT 2008

Thanks George. It cleared up here for an hour or two in the morning as well.

How closely is your time calibrated? I set my watch to be within 1 second of correct time (based on WWVB clock) before a multi day session. so my 07:58:12 is accurate within 5 seconds.

Time to get out some maps and a protractor!!