(meteorobs) Meteor Report: August 2, 2008

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 17:46:04 EDT 2008

I took three days off from work to observe the June Bootids and was
clouded out each morning. Since then, we have been in our summer pattern
of humidity, clouds and thunderstorms. So it was really great to finally
get back out to observe a bit on the morning of August 2nd. Skies were
still a bit clouded and the LMs suffered, but I did manage two hours of
observing. The morning started with a nice 0.0 magnitude Alpha Cap, but
then settled into a more uneventful morning. Below are the period summaries:

Period(UT) Teff   F     Lm   ANT PER CAP SDA PAU SPO
0715-0815  1.00  1.18  5.01   0   0   1   0   0   4
0830-0930  1.00  1.11  5.09   1   3   0   2   0   3

--
Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net
namn at namnmeteors.org