(meteorobs) Large Fireball KCG from Italy!

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Sat Aug 9 05:18:54 EDT 2008

The evening of 7 August to 21h31m41s the my station of Rome (Mintron video camera and 8mm objective F/0.8 ) has recorded a most luminous KGC with 4 flares of which one of approximately
-12/-13!!! The duration has been of 2.16sec. Also an other station video of a my friend to approximately 65Km has recorded the same one fireball but only for approximately 2/3 of the length.
Within little time I hope of having the orbital elements.
Here you can see the image:
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6831/m20080807213141romeitalbf3.jpg
Roberto Haver