(meteorobs) Hey Maurizio and Enrico!!!!

meteoreye at comcast.net meteoreye at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 19:02:56 EDT 2008

I have asked here on meteorobs, as well as written e-mails to you both individually.
I have asked what shower lists you use for your video shower associations.
I have received no response whatsoever.

Can you please answer the question regarding what meteor shower lists you are using?

It would be great to have peak RA and Dec, as well as radiant drift. Otherwise your posts listing video showers don't really have any meaning. Can you post the shower lists in advance before you claim that meteors belong to any showers?

I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

What bothers me the most is that you have ignored any requests for clarification.

Please respond!

Respectfully,
Meteor Wayne