(meteorobs) Fireball report from Edmonton

Alister aling at telus.net
Sun Aug 10 20:14:23 EDT 2008

I have the event on tape, close to 04:52:50 UT, just need to digitize and
get the closer offset from UT of my camera time.

It was quite low to the north, so it should be a *long* way north. Hopefully
Martin Connors got something at Athabasca. I forwarded the previous chain of
observations to him

If I get time tonight I'll post a link to my video, but somehow I think
things will conspire otherwise.

Alister.