(meteorobs) Observation January 3/4 2008 & c.

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Mon Aug 11 04:31:25 EDT 2008

    Thanks, Pierre, for the wonderful reports. You really have had an
eventful year. For all the great counts you have had under enviably dark
skies, the traffic light fireball takes the cake!

    I had trouble opening the link for the Quadrantids picture, but after a
little copying and pasting was able to access it. I created the following
TinyURL which will work more easily for list members:
http://tinyurl.com/55u5m3

    Nice pic! Almost as nice as that terrific Orionids image of yours that
got published in the Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada
earlier this year. Congratulations for that, btw. ;-)

    Bruce
    *****