(meteorobs) Hey Maurizio and Enrico!!!!

Enrico Stomeo stom at iol.it
Mon Aug 11 06:44:52 EDT 2008

> I have asked here on meteorobs, as well as written e-mails
> to you both individually.
> I have asked what shower lists you use for your video shower
> associations. I have received no response whatsoever.
> It would be great to have peak RA and Dec, as well as radiant
> drift.

Hi Wayne, I have answered to your private email on August 7
already.

We use a list (under study) of showers for our meteor job. This
is published in the UAI-Almanac 2008 and monthly in the web
pages of UAI Meteor Section too ( http://meteore.uai.it/ ).
This list considers some IMO radiants, but too other known
radiants from the literature (not IMO or different from IMO),
or radiants of minor showers.
We use this list with the software of video meteor recognition
to find the 'probable' associations between meteors and
radiants.
As you ask, we will insert in our next reports the values of
radiant shift and of geocentric velocity.

Enrico Stomeo