(meteorobs) August 11 Clouds

meteors at comcast.net meteors at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 07:36:20 EDT 2008

I was unable to record any meteor data this morning as I encountered
more than 50% of my skies blocked by clouds. I did keep an eye on the
sky from about 0200 to 0400 local time just in case, but conditions did
not improve.

On a different note, I just updated the NAMN website with a new batch of
meteor reports, bringing the total to nearly 170 hours of observations.
I still have more to archive, and I'll be observing again tonight, but
will update the site again as soon as I can.

Clear skies!

--
Mark Davis, South Carolina, USA
meteors at comcast.net