(meteorobs) 2008-08-12UT. PER : Poor weather ¡¡¡

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Wed Aug 13 07:10:03 EDT 2008

Hi all,
In my temporary reduction of the data video 106 meteors in 7 hours are
recorded between which a beautifull fireball CAP!
Visual the ZHR must be be much high, from my visual observations seems to be
between 120/140 from the 00 to the 02h30mUT! Then I will send the complete
data.
Clear skies ,
Roberto Haver