(meteorobs) Perseids success!!!!!!

Pierre Martin dob14.5 at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 14 20:59:25 EDT 2008

Hi Koen and all,

It's great to hear that you had such a great night with the peak!
I'm curious of your persistent train photos too.  Here's my photos
from the morning of August 12.  All photos where I found meteors are
stacked into the following 3 images.  These two were taken with Canon
30D, 16-35mm lens (at 20mm f/2.8), ISO 640...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13845235@N03/2760209479/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13845235@N03/2761054148/sizes/o/

... and this one was done with Canon Rebel, 35mm lens f/2.0, ISO 800...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13845235@N03/2760210067/sizes/o/

A few pics of our observing site, and the DSLR camera platform, after
we woke up the morning after...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13845235@N03/2759747269/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13845235@N03/2759748019/sizes/o/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13845235@N03/2759747763/sizes/o/