(meteorobs) Delayed Perseid Peak?

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Fri Aug 15 15:31:23 EDT 2008

Thanks, Chris.

It just seemed like every report I read after the 8/11-12 peak, suggested
the actual peak was 8/12-13. And the numbers I witnessed weren't as big as some
reports.
Even Spaceweather.com showed this title:

PERSEID RECAP: Who knew the Perseids would be so good? The shower peaked  on
August 13th with as many as 135 meteors per hour, making it one of the best
shows in years: _data_ (http://www.imo.net/live/perseids2008/) .
Anthony

In a message dated 8/15/2008 3:05:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,