(meteorobs) Perseid videos / with forward scatter

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sun Aug 17 11:12:04 EDT 2008

Ouch, 20 seconds? Fortunately, my system has almost no dead time after a
capture- just a few video frames. The only time I miss recording an event is
when it happens while another is still in process. I still may catch a
composite video frame, but no other data.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com