(meteorobs) Perseid videos / with forward scatter

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 17 12:37:20 EDT 2008

Chris & Thomas point out the very reason besides sensitivity, why I run the
Handyavi system at the same time from the Sentinel camera in common mode.
Nothing gets missed that has some light & motion. Even faint Iridium flares
& satellite flashes without apparent motion are captured.....and of course
every bird, plane, and bug. /-(

YCS