(meteorobs) I look for Pierre Terrier

Pierre Terrier terrier.pierre at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 04:32:24 EDT 2008

hello,

Thank Chris for the relay !
I'm Ubuntu user and I'm very, very, happy if Colorgramme work under Linux !
I have test on Ubuntu 8.04 under Wine Colorgramme work fine.
Colorgramme is writing in Dephi Pascal for Windows.
I think is available to build an version under Linux in Python (because it
is easy to write) and also is usable under W$ if is necessary...
But is some programmer want code in other language no problem.

I'm ready to send the source code for use in GNU/GPL under Linux, but it is
in Pascal...
I'm very busy by my work from some year past, but (I hope), normally in 2009
i'm back in time of "normal" work.

At this time I'm very happy to work on an Colorgramme Linux version, with
all enthousiast users.

Regards,
Pierre