(meteorobs) Fireballs Perseids and Cap

Armand Oliva armandoob at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 27 16:29:47 EDT 2008

Hello folks, I'm newcomer with meteor capture and UFOCapture software.
Sometimes, when I take my observations, UFOCapture takes .avi files together with .jpg files, and sometimes no.
Also .avi files has 58Kbs. and sometimes image remain freeze in the.avi file.
Could you be so kind to pass me the UFOCature parameters do you use to take your meteor .avi films ?
Thanks in advance.
Armando Oliva
Barcelona - Spain

Gracias por tu nota, si quieres puedes visitar mi página web en:
http://www.astrored.net/zosma