(meteorobs) Fireballs Perseids and Cap

Roberto me3540 at mclink.it
Thu Aug 28 03:40:27 EDT 2008

Hi Armand,
Also I to the beginning had large problems with UfoCapture, similar to
yours.
They had had to some choices in the parameters that create problems to the
program.
If you desires you can privately send the shielded ones with the parameters
that I use now and that, excluded rarest times, make to record perfectly.
Clear Skies,
Roberto Haver