(meteorobs) Colour camera advice for Sandia system?

Kim Hay cdnspooky at persona.ca
Sat Aug 30 07:15:40 EDT 2008

On 30 Aug 2008 at 0:32, Alister wrote:

Thanks for all the discussion, and great suggestions.  Earlier this
year, we re-chaulked the edges on the dome, since this was coming,
off and we could see water damage.  I believe our heat source is hot
enough, as there seems to be scorch marks on the wood.

Resealing the back door, and picking up some dessicant may help, and
well worth the try.

On another note, we downloaded the HandiAVI program, and put in on
one of our other webcams, works very well. Now to see if we can use
on the ConCam Meteor System and see if we can insert the time on the
images.

Today......we have high humidity and lots of rain.....

 > Given these issues, maybe I should not jump too quickly from my
Sandia
> system!
 Kim Hay

till later, clear skies, and keep looking up!
Starlight Cascade Observatory & Gardens
44.2239N   76.4547W  155m zone5b
http://www.starlightcascade.ca/