(meteorobs) Colour camera advice for Sandia system?

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Sat Aug 30 10:16:26 EDT 2008

It's also worth pointing out that desiccants do a very poor job of drying
out air. What they can do is help maintain dry air in an otherwise well (but
not perfectly) sealed system. If the air inside isn't dry to begin with, you
aren't going to be able to put enough desiccant in there to make it so.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com