(meteorobs) Colour camera advice for Sandia system?

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 30 16:07:32 EDT 2008

This may not be what you are describing,  but the Handyavi Ver. 4.1 is
designed now to put time stamps on the frames too I believe.

I have not tried that and would have to read the help files to see if it
requires a check mark somewhere as a user option to do it or whether it is
now automatic.

Cameras such as Cloudbait's PC-164C(?) are cost effective cameras, (lens
separate), and can be used with a VERY inexpensive frame grabber such as
AVermedia DVD EZMaker PCI for meteors. That card is what I am using on (4)
P-3 & P-4 XP computers for meteors, DSO's(astronomy), and the Daylight
Hemi-dome. 320 X 240 is the image size I am using.

YCSentinel