(meteorobs) Meteoroid Streams and the Moon

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Mon Dec 1 12:29:14 EST 2008

I had looked at the article minutes before checking my email, considered
posting the page to meteorobs because of Chris, but I see someone beat me,
except the address was incomplete, the missed part is.../fulltext.html

I'll try to post the complete address, it was complete on a test to my gmail
account.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/j1558234017p1043/fulltext.html

                                    Dave English
                                Oceanside, California