(meteorobs) Any reports of BIG fireball 5 minutes ago? WesternCalif.

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Dec 3 13:36:19 EST 2008

I didn't hear anything about it. But curiously, at nearly the same time
(20:56 MST, 19:56 PST) I recorded a very slow and bright fireball over
central Colorado, traveling SW to NE. A few people reported seeing this as
well. Probably just a coincidence, but...

Details and video: http://www.cloudbait.com/meteor/data.php?recnum=24658

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory