(meteorobs) Meteorite

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Fri Dec 5 11:28:18 EST 2008

> From: "Matt Mundorf" <MattM at trafconinc.com>
>

> Meteorobs,
>
> Is it common that there are "unknown" elements in the meteorites that
> have been found on earth or are most made of "known" elements?
>

> Matt

Sorry for the bad English

This question should be write in all FAQ on meteorites: the answer is
that we known 92 elements plus others that there are not natural
on Earth, the meteorites can to have only the same 92 elements
and that it's that we found in the meteorites, that it's different it's the
ratio between the isotopes of each element, and studing they we can
said that a rock it's certainly of the Earth or from Moon, Mars etc.
and we can to be near sure that if a meteorite come from out
of Solar System we can to recognize its origin, this on the fact
that each stellar system has a specific ratio in isotopes that origin
from the little differences present in the matter that come from
the differences of elements originates in each specific supernova
and too for the mixt of this elements coming from different supernovas.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli