(meteorobs) Anybody Watching for GEMs?

Geert Barentsen geert at barentsen.be
Mon Dec 8 18:57:00 EST 2008

Hi all,

We just activated a ZHR page for the Geminids at the IMO website -- I
am interested to see if we can get a graph under these poor lunar
conditions!

Some of you may have read Juergen Rendtel's analysis of the Perseids
of past years in a recent issue of WGN. His paper taught me that
observations in years with poor conditions are still very valuable in
order to keep continuous track of a shower -- eventhough it is hard to
image something more frustrating than a full moon during a shower's
maximum :-(

Best wishes!
Geert