(meteorobs) IR Camera is up. -Important notes....

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 11:49:39 EST 2008

Understood Chris. Your and Dougs explanation  makes clear why (after a long
period of time) why my digital & dial settings changed slightly but the
astro-camera setttings didn't.
It was my eyes interreacting with their own very sensitive & critical focal
length.

On a good note-  I obtained a VERY small detonating fireball last night
which supports the direction I am investigating. I will post IR Camera
blowup picture, Sentinel picture, and any useful pictures on the 2nd system
as side-by-side inserts when I get it gathered together. It looks promising,
but I wish it had been a bigger detonation.  -Larry (YCS)