(meteorobs) Have You Seen a Megacryometeor Lately?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 13 09:49:11 EST 2008

It might be good if you haven't. They could be dangerous to your body.
See page 59 of the January issue of Discover magazine. Megacryometeors,
made of ice. 20 pounders and probably larger form in the earth's
atmosphere. More than 50 have been reported in the past 7 years. Global
warming is suspect in their production.
--

*         "*Nothing bothers me more than greener-than-thou people
          who say I don't think we should have nuclear, we should

**                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>