(meteorobs) Geminids from New Mexico

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 13 17:13:49 EST 2008

Geminids from Northern California have been most numerous yesterday morning
and this morning. Most start appearing around 3AM on Sentinel camera. Fog &
fast clouds inhibits any hourly estimates. But 4 to 5 during half hour peaks
this morning was not unusual. No impressive bolide detonations on any of
them. I do not retain records of these minor meteor streaks.

YCsentinel