(meteorobs) Geminids from Greece

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 15 21:27:40 EST 2008

J.D. might want to consider another thing..... He can do what I did (long
ago when starting out on my own).....Mounting his camera on a TV rotator!.
"A Science First here". :-)

That then allowed me to aim the camera indoors where it is warm anytime I
wanted to change its direction. Worked GREAT too inside a water tight PVC
housing with a glass window and some dessicant bags. Looked like weird
outside the house tho'. Had to drill holes in home eaves for power cord and
video cord to come in.

YCSentinel