(meteorobs) OT-Possible single station determination of

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 13:55:24 EST 2008

Thank you Peter.

Interesting research work you are doing. Unfortunately, living in the City
proper restricts the distances I have available at the present time.

An alternative that might be more practicle for me(and others) is to devise
a means of real-time imaging with live cameras at a distance through a
"near-wireless" system using computer linking on DSL. I understand this kind
of hardware is very expensive, but I believe those costs will eventually be
driven down as competitors continue to develop their own products for the
market. Something to look forward too. :-)

Thank you again Peter for the information.

Larry
YCS