(meteorobs) OT-Possible single station determination of

ycsentinel stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 14:31:42 EST 2008

My message addendum got lost. It is being repeated.

It occurs to me that file sharing through Windows would not require a
dedicated live DSL connection and would allow great distances to be
used for range imaging.

The individual computer time bases or time clocks need only to be
close enough to identify the fireball or meteor between the two
cameras capture systems since it is not necessary to retrieve these
files instantaneously.

Something for me to ponder.

Larry
YCS