(meteorobs) OT -Question to Cloudbait Observatory.

stange stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 20 14:29:01 EST 2008

WOW! Great information!

I did confuse the two terms. I had no idea the PC164C(already paid for),
could be modified! I have done a lot of work on surface mount boards on
prior webcam modifications so it will be easy for me(IF I am careful
still)....

Looks like my tasks will never end..... I will now search for the mods which
are probably on QCUIAC website.

Thanks MUCHO Chris!

Larry