(meteorobs) Another Bishop Bolide: Sonic boom - 2008 Dec 27th~01:50AM PST

Ernie Iverson ewiverson at consolidated.net
Mon Dec 29 22:12:24 EST 2008

Hi Robert,

Give the USGS a call.  The sonic boom may have triggered one or more of
their seismic sensors.  There was an event a couple of years ago that
triggered several sensors east of Los Angeles.  The timing data helped
establish a direction because I only had a couple of eye witness reports and
my all sky camera video to work with.

Ernie