(meteorobs) IAU talks of "upwards of an incredible 500, shooting stars per hour" for Leo 2009

Esko Lyytinen esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi
Wed Dec 31 09:09:02 EST 2008

You can see the Leonids 2009 predictions, that I earlier made with
Markku Nissinen, in two graphs at:
http://lyytinen.name/esko/1466to2009.gif
http://lyytinen.name/esko/1533to2009.gif

According to this, the maxima from these two trails would be at about
the same time, summing up to about ZHR 120.

Esko Lyytinen