(meteorobs) MANY FIREBALLS?

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 09:24:24 EST 2008

Is it me, or has there been an ENORMOUS amount of reported fireballs  lately?
Seem like an average of 1 per week in the last few months. I don't  remember
ever hearing so many reports, and I've been meteor observing for well  over 20
years.
Anyone else notice an increase?

Thanks,
Anthony USA

In a message dated 12/31/2008 9:16:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,