(meteorobs) Huge fireball observed over France on January 252008

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 2 15:53:40 EST 2008

Hello Dave.

Were you searching on a (path line) Easterly of  Albuquerque, and Westerly
of Thomas's location?

Reason I ask is "at that time" not everyone understood that the Sandia1
station uses a mirror system which correctly places East & West as normal,
whereas All-Sky lens systems have East & West reversed in their images.

Larry
YCSentinel