(meteorobs) A very big meteor event around 17 February?

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Feb 27 19:37:49 EST 2008

The automatic translation is probably so "very rough" because the
original is in Danish, not Norwegian! <g>

It's mainly a description by a teacher and her daughter, pretty much a
typical fireball witness report. They thought at first it was a plane
crashing. Also, a bit about the guy who took the smoke trail image.

The other articles, in English, contain more information.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com