(meteorobs) Change in plans - Quadrantids from France

Shy Halatzi shyhalatzi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 04:46:21 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

My plans have changed surprisngly and instead of being in Bonn for the
Quadrantids I will be in France. I am based in Paris but I will need
to get to Moutiers
(savoie ski area) on satuday morning, jan. 5th. So... is anybody
inteding to observe in the area from near Paris to Moutiers? or
somewhere in the middle? I really want some company and not to observe
all alone (I am traveling alone this time). It will also be
interesting to exchange meteor experience and observing methods.

So if you want to observe together - please contact me (you can also
leave a phone number).

Clear skies, take care,
Shy

--
Shy Halatzi
1st Hadror st. 16th Apt. Kiryat Ono 55600