(meteorobs) Siddhartha, Dead channels or a change in frequency?

Siddhartha Jain siddhartha at siddharthajain.net
Wed Jan 2 20:27:22 EST 2008

I am not sure how the new system will work. In San Francisco, the
analog channel 2-6 band is used up. I expect the digital band to be
congested too after the switchover.

I am now trying to use the 2/6 meter band for listening to meteor
scatter. For continuous monitoring, the objective would be to receive
a far away beacon?

Thanks,

- Siddhartha