(meteorobs) Siddhartha, Dead channels or a change in frequency?

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 22:14:02 EST 2008

Very good Siddhartha. The 2 meter band needs exploring thoroughly.
(I have been looking recently for someone that is willing to explore those
frequencies.....)

If you would like, we have a 2 meter digital radio which runs off of 12 VDC.
Transmitter is permanently disabled, but receiver runs perfect and so does
the scan functions. It is yours to experiment with.

There are no strings. Send my your mailing address by e-mail. My website
contains my
e-mail address. http://geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/

Picture of Radio is:  http://geocities.com/stange34@sbcglobal.net/2MRadio

Larry