(meteorobs) Possible final year of tv transmitter scatter in US

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 2 23:54:07 EST 2008

Off the top of my head without thinking it out....

It might be possible to use a "pre-selector" for the old analog frequency
which has gone digital.

That preselector would be designed for the specific frequency previously
used but is capable of signal pulse integration with a fairly long time
constant. The purpose of the integration is to sum the pulse transimissions
into a reasonably flat carrier frequency for the existing receivers being
used.....(just a quick thought). I am sure there is a way to counteract the
move to digital...... I do not have time to work in RF with my existing
responsibilities.

-Larry (KR6FG retired QRT)
YCSentinel