(meteorobs) Possible final year of tv transmitter scatter in US

stange34 at sbcglobal.net stange34 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 00:56:25 EST 2008

Agreed Thomas. Pilot signal could also be a weak very narrow band signal,
used by the BC Engineers to control station frequency.

Digital may also prove to be a blessing in disquise however. It allows
distinguishing meteor TV reflections from short spurious, extraneous, or
skip distance propogation transmissions in that band which might be
interpreted as a meteor. Wish I had time to play with this more....

YCS